[Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion-3.7.7.1 debian package

From: Murray Thomson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion-3.7.7.1 debian package
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 10:06:39 +0100

Hi,

I need a GnuRadio debian package for version 3.7.7.1 to be installed in many different computers. I've tried creating it myself but I run into many difficulties. For example the command gnuradio-config-info --prefix --prefsdir --sysconfdir was pointing to the folder where I created the debian.

I found a package for Arch linux in
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/gnuradio/
And I was going to try to convert it to a debian. Before I do that. Is there a repo where I can find this? Ideally gnuradio-companion (including gnuradio) version 3.7.7.1 for both x86_64 and i636 debian package that will be installed in an Ubuntu 12.04 system.

Thanks a lot,
Murray