Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Grc icon issue and not saving python script after

From: Koslowski, Sebastian (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Grc icon issue and not saving python script after executing
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 16:13:02 +0200

On 06/19/2015 03:36 PM, alok ranjan wrote:
Hello List,

I have updated my gnu radio from 3.7.2.1 to   3.7.7.1

After the update when i am typing the "gnuradio-companion" it is getting open but the propriety icon is missing. I tried to make the new flow graph and i am successfully able to execute the graph.

The results are coming out,  but When i am trying to see that grc file it is getting open as "Xml" file. However, the extension of the graph is .grc only.

Also, after the successful execution of the graph the python script is not getting generated at all.  And i am not able to directly open the built grc file by double click on that one.

Kindly suggest, What I have done wrong. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Sounds like the freedesktop integration wasn't setup correctly. Try running

YOUR_INSTALL_PREFIX/libexec/gnuradio/grc_setup_freedesktop install

Sebastian