Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Filter bank and massive “DDD” messages

From: Anderson, Douglas J.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Filter bank and massive “DDD” messages
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:47:57 +0000

I recently faced a similar problem with my USRP N210 with a resampler chewing up my CPU. These steps helped a lot:

1) Design a filter with less taps (as Marcus recommended)

2) Build the latest GNURadio and UHD from git, and flash the N210 with the recently released FPGA update.

Not sure if the recent FGPA image update affects the N200 as well, but if it does, take advantage of it.

-Doug