Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generate a specific wave form

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generate a specific wave form
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 16:35:50 +0200

Hi Antonny,

There's the CPFSK block; If your picture is actually showing the
frequency domain representation of the signal you want to get, then this
is most likely what you directly want to use.

By the way, I do recommend you just sign up to the GNU Radio mailing
list with a proper email address under:
Going through ruby-forum (which we don't have any affiliation too, as
far as I can tell) is more than bothersome, as replies tend to get lost.

Best regards,
Marcus