Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generate a specific wave form

From: Rafael Acurcio
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generate a specific wave form
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 18:25:21 +0000

From what I understand you want something like this:
Screenshot from 2015-06-30 11:22:49.png
Screenshot from 2015-06-30 11:24:48.png
Is that right?

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 at 11:12 Antonny Caesar <address@hidden> wrote:
Rafael,

Yes, I have... It didn't work either and I don't know why. The first
thing I tried was multiply the signals. It's really strange.

There are some blocks in GNURadio that don't do what they say they do,
like this Sample and Hold block. This block don't "hold" the samples,
like it should do.

The implementation of Sample and Hold, for example, in another softwares
work perfectly, but in GNURadio it doesn't and it is a standard block.
It's very strange.