Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generate a specific wave form

From: Daniele Nicolodi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generate a specific wave form
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 15:11:35 +0200

On 02/07/15 15:05, Antonny Caesar wrote:
> I'll send information only if no one else is sending. So, 0/1 will just
> tell me when I can send my data (0 = I can't; 1 = I can).
>
> Zero means another person is using the spectrum, so my data will be
> lost, because that's not my band, I'm just using it for a short period
> of time.
> One means "free", so I will pass/send my data.
>
> I need to generate this 0/1 in a random way. That's it. In my
> application, I'll always have 0 or 1.

Antony, you are starting to repeat yourself in circles. Somehow you are
unable to clearly express what you want to do (not the general concept,
but the fine details of it), which solutions you tries and what problems
you encounter.

Also, it does not help that you ignore the questions of whom is trying
to help you. I'll ask you again: do you mean that you want to "pause"
the transmission or that you want to "mute" the transmission?

It is still not clear where you are encountering problems. From the
above it seems that you do not know how to generate a 0/1 random stream.
Is it that your issue?

Cheers,
Daniele