[Discuss-gnuradio] Cross compile GNURadio on ARM in Odroid XU3

From: shaunwang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cross compile GNURadio on ARM in Odroid XU3
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 21:14:52 -0700 (MST)

Hello everyone

I need help on how to successfully cross compile GNURadio on ARM processor
in Odroid XU3. I have read many websites in official GNURadio websites. like
the following ones
https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Cross_compile_GNU_Radio_and_install_on_target
https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/OE_PyBOMBS

They don't have enough steps for me to finish cross compile. the big
drawback is that they keep directing me to read other things, and then I
lost. I wish someone can give me more specific instruction on how to do
this. Thank you a lot.

Shaun