Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [UHD] Cause of sequence errors (SSSSS...) when us

From: George Hadley
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [UHD] Cause of sequence errors (SSSSS...) when using USRP N210 as transmitter?
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 10:55:48 -0400

UHD version is 3.008.004.

Looking at the connection properties in the Windows Network/Sharing Center, I see "Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" listed as the ethernet controller. Looking at the network settings through the VM, the adapter type "Intel PRO/1000 MT Desktop (82540EM) is listed.

Thank you for crossposting and your continued assistance.
George