Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Primary User Emulation attack in Cognitive Radio

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Primary User Emulation attack in Cognitive Radio
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 12:20:25 +0200

Hi Madbushi Shriraghavan,

that's a bit broad -- you will need to outline how your CR work, which incorporates modeling the PU, which could then lead to a model of the emulator (and in what way that emulating attacker actually differs from the PU, and what is the goal of the attacker and and and), which then leads to an approach for an emulator implementation, which then might lead to questions that make sense to ask on a mailing list. And that's already assuming the CR is the secondary user, which you did not explicitely state in your mail.

Basically, what you're asking sounds like "could someone write a PhD thesis on this and break it down for me", which I think is a bit much for a mailing list question ;)

Best regards,
Marcus