[Discuss-gnuradio] Tagged stream align duplicates tags

From: Laur Joost
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tagged stream align duplicates tags
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 15:39:18 +0300

Hi!

I'm trying to make source and decoded data streams in a simulation flowgraph align without having to manually change delays if I change the configuration.

A minimal demonstration flowgraph (the FIR block has a delay set at ntaps/2/(samp_rate/sym_rate) ):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45151666/flowgraph.png

In the output I get the correctly aligned stream (ie. the head is chopped off), but now I have two tags, one at offset 0, and one at the original offset.

I think that's a bug, but I'm not really sure, as almost any bug can be a feature if squinted at sufficiently...

All the best
Laur Joost