Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC seg fault

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC seg fault
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 06:08:31 -0700

> GRC attempts to read the doc string of each block during load. If the
> import of a block seg faults, so does GRC. If all you changed is install
> gr-cdma, that's probably the reason for GRC failing. Looks like your
> installation of gr-cdma is broken.

OK, makes sense.  I didn't have a problem until I had been trying to
build on particular *.grc in the gr-cdma project.

>FYI, moving the doc string extraction this into a separate process
>shifts this problem to runtime (when you execute a flowgraph with
>erroneous blocks). I hope have this merged soon.

>Sebastian
OK, sound like that could be very useful, thank you.  In the meantime,
is there a way to open gnuradio without it reopening all the previously
opened scripts (I am wondering if that is my problem)?  Maybe something
like a safemode?