Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM channel Estimation Block

From: monika bansal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM channel Estimation Block
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 18:50:15 +0530

Ok... Thanks :)

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 6:47 PM, Marcus Müller <address@hidden> wrote:
You can of course add that later on, but don't forget to change both your include/blockname.h, your lib/blockname_impl.h and your lib/blockname_impl.cc. If you want to work with GRC, remember to edit the .xml in grc/, too!

Best regards,
Marcus

PS: gr_modtool doesn't do anything magical; it really just adds files with the content you specify. I'd like to encourage you to try around a bit more! You can't break much. And with version control (git) having your back, you can hardly do any harm even to your own work :)