Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f pr obl

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f pr oblem
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 09:09:40 -0700

> With a working OpenCL platform -- that can be an OpenCL-cabable GPU driver,
> or something like the intel OpenCL
> implementation. Depending on what devices or how you pass through the CPU to
> the VM, that might even work -- however,
> gr-fosphor is just "one" awesome visualization making most of OpenCL to
> reduce CPU load necessary to display an FFT for
> every single input vector. If you can live with lesser update rates (and
> hence, a reduced probability of interception),
> simply go for the QT frequency or waterfall sinks.

Marcus, Good points.  I switched to the Freq Sink, and it think that
will be very useful.  While I debug this further, is there any issues
with running my transmit and receive from within the same X310?  I am
starting to wonder if this is part of my issue.

> It's probably even worth it thinking about moving your signal processing out
> of your VM; high rate visualizations
> aren't exactly what virtual display adapters were made for...
Totally agree.  There are some new machines on order that I am hoping to
snag one of. Time will tell...