Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f pr obl

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f pr oblem
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 05:04:58 -0700

> By the way, what I find pretty helpful for things like these: Use the ZMQ
> sinks in your VM to get your samples out of
> it, and use GNU Radio natively on your host machine to receive these samples,
> and run things like gr_fosphor there.
My host is a Win7 box, and there was some issues getting things up and
running on there, so I abandoned that for now.  I'll probably wait and
see how long it will take to get the new machine in (if ever) and if it
is going to be too far out, I can revisit the issue with getting stuff
up and running in Windows.