Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ControlPort 3.7.8rc1

From: Jeon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ControlPort 3.7.8rc1
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 17:09:51 +0900

Dear Bob,

A few months ago, I've asked a similar question (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2015-06/msg00197.html)

and Tom gave me his paper in SIGCOMM.

Inspecting GNU Radio Applications with ControlPort and Performance Counters
Thomas Rondeau, Tim O’Shea, and Nathan Goergen

You can get one in http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2013/srif.php

It does not fully describe how it can be used, though, through this you can get a hint.

Regards,
Jeon.

Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit

I just installed frest gnuradio 3.7.8rc1 with control port enabled. I fetched gnuradio using

git clone --recursive https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio.git

 Gnuradio enabled component shows

* gr-ctrlport
* * thrift

However, I do not see any gr-ctrlport directory inside the gnuradio directory. Where is the source code for control port? Also there are no examples for using control port.

--
Bob