Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] python keep running

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] python keep running
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 10:40:19 -0400

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 10:27 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
I have a GRC file that brings up a QT spectrum. I run grcc to create top_block.py and then run python on the top_block.py. When I click the close icon in the upper right corner of the spectrum window, the window goes away but the python is still running. Do you know why that might happen?

Mark.

Nope. It'd be easier to help out if we knew what your flowgraph was doing and what blocks are in it.

Tom