Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP/SDR with Gnuradio

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP/SDR with Gnuradio
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 22:52:56 +0200

Hi Antony,

really, get away from ruby-forum. It's mixing up replying order already
now, where your thread has had only two emails.
Really, as Nathan said, sign up directly -- it's so much more useable
than ruby-forum. We really don't mind if you use a gibberish email
address, it's just that ruby-forum makes it hard to follow discussions
properly.

Best regards,
Marcus