Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] list of uhd/usrp_sink return messages

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] list of uhd/usrp_sink return messages
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 15:25:05 +0200

Hi Matija,

GtGtGtGt: typically this happens if you accidentially set the length_tag attribute of the USRP sink, although you're not using tagged streams blocks. It's tG for "tag gap", ie. the sink expects samples to come in as streams with a length tag specifying how many samples to consume, right before the next tag comes. If there's more samples than the length tag promised, this happens. Now, if you don't plan to use tagged stream blocks (that's not stream tags, like tx_freq!), never set the length_tag.

t: sorry, I can't find the place in the source code where that might happen; maybe it's strangeness happening with the output stream; however, I'm not quite sure what you mean with "return messages".

Best regards,
Marcus