Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "D" errors after flowgraph runs for some time

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "D" errors after flowgraph runs for some time
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2015 15:15:55 -0400

I think I may have found the problem. The NBFM output rate was 25ksps while the audio sink was 24ksps. So there was a slow accumulation of excess samples. That also explains some gaps I saw in the channel output waterfall.

Adding a rational resampler to the NBFM block output seems to have cleaned things up. Revised .grc file attached.

John
----