Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT block not showing in GRC

From: Kevin McQuiggin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT block not showing in GRC
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 16:03:00 -0700

Hi Logan:

Glad to hear that!  Happy to help.

My first OOT block was a variant of the “Repeat” block that permitted the repeat factor (the “Interpolation” parameter in the block itself) to be changed on the fly.  I needed that capability for an approach to demodulating AFSK that I have since found a much better way to do...  So I don’t “need” the block myself anymore, but nonetheless it is handy to have around.

Kevin