[Discuss-gnuradio] Burst TX and RX

From: David Baird
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Burst TX and RX
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 13:37:39 +0200

I am just starting to work with a USRP in order to create burst TX and
simultaneous RX streams, so I am trying to learn about tagged streams,
which I believe is the way to do this. I see references in this forum to
a program called tags_demo which looks like it could be very useful. Is
this available as a program withing GRC or elsewhere? Right now I can't
find it.

Are there any other test and/or tutorial programs within GRC that would
be useful for bringing myself up to sped with implementing burst
TX and RX functionality? If so, I'd very much appreciate learning about
them.

Thanks very much.

David.