[Discuss-gnuradio] Run

From: Tian Alvin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Run
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 18:21:23 +0100

Hi dear list,

I just finish the installation of gr-ieee802-11 according to the instruction of below link:

https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-11/blob/master/README.md

After the installation, I use wifi_loopback.grc to test if software part has been installed correctly, the instruction says, I should see some decoded "Hello World" packets in the console, but I didn't see such thing, the output is as following:
Inline image 1

I try to debug using gdb:

(1) gdb python, the output is:
Inline image 2

 (2) run wifi_loopback.py, the output is:
Inline image 3
Inline image 4
Inline image 5

(3) when hits the error, I use bt, the output is:
Inline image 6

I don't know how to continue to debug this problem and solve it. Could anyone please help?

Thanks,
Juan