Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error when running GNU radio built from script

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error when running GNU radio built from script
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 19:36:43 +0200

Hi Hoang,

current UHD master uses the "requests" python library. I think we might be forgetting to cleanly document and check that requirement; hence, build-gnuradio doesn't automatically install that library.

I don't know which distribution you are using, but if you're using fedora, you can "yum install python-requests".

Best regards,
Marcus