Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDR/USRP devices

From: Gregory W. Ratcliff
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDR/USRP devices
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 20:06:42 +0000 (UTC)

Marcus,

So everyone is thinking it:  Show a little discuss-gnuradio love and set up an educational one time group buy.  I have had SDR envy for some time; stuck with RTL/Hermes/Funcube, when what I really need is some new Ettus hardware.  It NEVER shows up on Ebay it seems.

Think how many less "I can't get gnuradio to work with <insert inferior stuff here>;  can't you guys do this for me on this discussion list" responses you would have to create.

Greg