[Discuss-gnuradio] RX/TX transceiver

From: Marius Cachelin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RX/TX transceiver
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 07:26:46 +0000

Hi All,

I have some issues when using UHD sink and source blocks in same flow graph.

When I transmit data with UHD sink, I use tx_sob and tx_eob. I don't get any underflow error.

But, the problem is that I can see all data sent by the TX path, in the RX path.

I don't understand how this can be possible because when I use tx_sob and tx_eob, I can't be in RX and TX mode in same time.

I use a N210 USRP with a WBX daugtherboard.

Thanks.

Marius

--
CACHELIN Marius
Ingénieur Systèmes, Réseaux et Télécommunications