Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implementing a FIR Filter

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implementing a FIR Filter
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 11:17:40 -0700

I'm having some trouble getting my code to compile. I get the following error:

error: ‘kernel’ does not name a type
         kernel::fir_filter_ccf *d_shape_filter;

To my *_impl.h file I added the following:
#include <gnuradio/filter/fir_filter.h>

private:
        kernel::fir_filter_ccf *d_shape_filter;

To my CMakeLists.txt file I added FILTER to the dependency list:
set(GR_REQUIRED_COMPONENTS RUNTIME FILTER)

I'm not sure where to go from here. What else needs to happen to call kernel::fir_filter_ccf?

Thanks,
Rich