[Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on android

From: Mostafa Alizadeh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on android
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 12:07:30 +0430

Hi

I'm looking for "GNURadio on android" applications. I mean what kind stuffs already can I do with GNURadio on android? I have not tried the process of making GNURadio on a mobile device since I don't know what's its application.

To be specific, is it possible to, for instance, use mobile (or tablet) hardware to capture or send signals with GNURadio on it (instead of using an external USRP)?

Thanks in advance for any clarification,
Mostafa

Department of Electrical Engineering
Aboureyhan Building
MMWCL LAB