Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting up a simple packet radio in 3.7.7.2

From: Julian Arnold
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting up a simple packet radio in 3.7.7.2
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 11:04:07 +0200

Hi Priyank,

I rebuild your setup without the TCP source and it is working for me [1]. Can you run it without using TCP?
You have to wait a little for the output to appear on time sink though.

Is there something I need to do for the terminal messages I am sending through the tcp-source in order for the encoder block to properly process it?

No, generally everything should be handled within the packet encoder.

[1]

Cheers,
Julian