Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Changing code rate (FEC)

From: Eric Eric
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Changing code rate (FEC)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 20:31:15 +0200

Thank you for your reply. So from what I understand, code rates other
than the default one are untested and the code rate is difficult to
change? Also, I still can't read the video at the output of the decoder.
I used the highly optimized default values (R=2, K=7, poly: 79, 109) and
the output of the decoder is still different that my input signal
(before the encoder) so I'm unable to read my output video. Is there
something that I'm missing? Thanks.