Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gain and Sample Rate Setting

From: Ben Gustin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gain and Sample Rate Setting
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 23:59:18 +0200

Thank you for the reply Martin. I have changed the benchmark_tx.py
script and there seems to be different error to have occured.

Using Volk machine: avx_64_mmx
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./benchmark_tx.py", line 154, in <module>
    main()
  File "./benchmark_tx.py", line 118, in main
    tb = my_top_block(mods[options.modulation], options)
  File "./benchmark_tx.py", line 54, in __init__
    options.lo_offset, options.tx_gain,
AttributeError: Values instance has no attribute 'lo_offset'

Is this error also the same thing as you have explained earlier which
might be a bug or is it something else? I don't know why there errors
are suddenly recurring because I have already tried to send the data
packets and the transmitter seemed to be fine that day. Please help me
with this as I am new to this.

Thanks,
Ben