Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A small error in benchmark_tx file

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A small error in benchmark_tx file
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 18:05:59 +0200

Hi Rama, or Dave,

first of all, can we stick with one name? I personally find Rama is a good name, but Dave is fine with me, too. However, you're having the exact same problem as Ravi, who is also using multiple names. This is really hard to follow.

then: I think reinstallation is the cleanest approach. I, by the way, don't think there's actually a bug in 3.7.7, I suspect that you, by accident, broke the scripts during your modifications.

Best regards,
Marcus