Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ssb - question

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ssb - question
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 10:11:58 -0700

There is an easier way. A DSB modulator and bandpass filter. You can download a tested flow graph here:

http://www.w6rz.net/ssb.grc

and the test audio file:

http://www.w6rz.net/ssbaudio.wav

The flow graph is set up for LSB. For USB, just swap the Band Pass Filter block with the one that's disabled.

The 10 kHz signal source and multiply blocks are optional. I use this to move the TX signal away from the DC offset spike of my receiver.

Original flow graph is here:

https://github.com/argilo/sdr-examples

https://github.com/argilo/sdr-examples/blob/master/multi_tx.grc

Ron