Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New module : error: expression cannot be used as

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New module : error: expression cannot be used as a function d_fft_len(sync_symbol1.size())
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 08:16:49 -0400

You're missing a close paren on line 60 in the cc file. Compare the syntax to the other cc file you included.

- Jeff

On 09/11/2015 06:37 AM, monika bansal wrote:
ok,
I am attaching the file "ofdm_chanest_vcvc_imp.cc" and related files
from gr-digital in gnuradio tree.

I made new module named "gr-Channel_Estimation" and added a block named
"ofdm_chanest_MMSE_vcvc". I am attaching these files as well.

Thanks.

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Jeff Long <address@hidden