Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Soundcards / alsa block / sample rates

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Soundcards / alsa block / sample rates
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 09:42:53 -0400

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Andreas Ladanyi <address@hidden> wrote:
i use a soundcard which could sample at a sample rate of 192 kbits. if i have a look at the alsa block i could see options up to sample rate of 48k. Because i could set the sample rate in the alsa block i think that the alsa block is able to set sample rate of a soundcard. So how could i tell gnuradios alsa block (or another block) to set the sample rate to 192k ?

cheers,
Andy

I'm not sure that I understand. What "alsa block"? Are you talking about the audio source/sink blocks? And I'm assuming you mean inside GRC?

The sample rate of this blocks is a combo box that is editable, which means you can set your own value there. The drop-down selections are just a handful of known sample rates.

Tom