Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Chips from Nooelec R820T2

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Chips from Nooelec R820T2
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 14:10:07 -0400

There will be an RTL2832U, made by RealTek.  Its job is to digitize the output from the tuner, and down-sample, and put it on the USB bus.

There's also an R820T2, which is the downconverter/tuner that converts to a real IF around (AFIR) 3.57MHz.

There'll also be a voltage regulator or two, and probably a EEPROM chip.