Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AGC_FF Code Implementation

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AGC_FF Code Implementation
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 17:50:54 -0700

Thank you for that. Clear now.

Rich

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 7:05 AM, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 9:03 PM, Richard Bell <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all,

I would like to see how agc_ff is implemented, but there is some gnuradio magic going on that's beyond me. The agc_ff_impl.cc in analog/lib doesn't do anything but call scaleN. How do I find the actual implementation code for this block? I see a kernel::agc_ff(paramters) call in the initialization list, but I'm not sure what happens there.

Thanks,
Rich

Take a look in the constructor. Notice that it's inheriting from two classes: sync_block and kernel::agc_ff. So you have to find where gr::analog::kernel::agc_ff is created. The naming is a bit confusing since we have agc kernels and agc blocks, and there is an agc_ff.h file there, but that's not the right one. Instead, look at gr-analog/include/gnuradio/analog/agc.h.

Tom