Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 802.15.4 packet receive using transceiver_OQPSK.g

From: Jaeho
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 802.15.4 packet receive using transceiver_OQPSK.grc
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 06:48:11 -0700 (MST)

I think my question need to be more detail

I have two USRP X300 and two laptop

Each USRP connected with laptop through Ethernet cable

One USRP (A) is a transmitter and the other USRP (B) is a receiver

(A) sends a packet (broadcasting), (B) want to receive these packet from (A)

I already saw loopback experiment and transceiver examples

but it seems like run in only one USRP device

I want to know how can I run two USRP devices

and how can I program (B) receive packets from (A) -> between different
other devices