[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-mer or a few digital modulation error measurements

From: Federico Larroca
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-mer or a few digital modulation error measurements blocks
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:39:18 -0200

Hi all,

Together with our ISDB-T oot, we've written some blocks which we found were missing in gnuradio, which basically measure some fairly common indicators in digital modulation (mer, ste, etc.). Since they may be useful for other things apart from DTV, we are sharing it as a separate module, which we've called gr-mer. If interested, you may check it out at https://github.com/git-artes/gr-mer.

BTW, we've added both oot projects to cgran. However, although we've added a MANIFEST.md in gr-isdbt, the extra info is not shown in cgran. Maybe we missed something?

best
Federico