[Discuss-gnuradio] Audio bandwidth

From: Hoang Nguyen Tran
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio bandwidth
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:47:37 -0400

Hi all,

I have question related to audio bandwidth cutoff.
Yesterday, I received very good signal from STRaND satellite 9600 bps, FSK modulation.
I used audio sink to record the signal then used it for decoding.
However, I was unable to decode signal, then I ask some another ham radio expert and he said because of my audio bandwidth cut off for some unknown reason is 3000 so it is unable to decode.

Do anyone know why and how can I change the audio bandwidth cut off ?
I used the normal WAV file sink with set up: sample rate 48000, N channels : 1 and Bít per sample 16.
Thank for your time and I appreciate any comment.

Best regards,
Hoang

--
 -HoangNT-