Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flowgraph Control

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flowgraph Control
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 14:26:48 -0700

I removed the qt app.exec_() line and that seemed to fix it

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 2:16 PM, Richard Bell <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks.

I'm running into a problem getting tb.stop() to trigger. I tried putting a head block in the flow graph thinking it triggers WORK_DONE which I thought would lead to tb.stop(), but it doesn't. The flowgraph window just sits there frozen. How do I get a running flow graph to trigger tb.stop(), so the next iteration can start?

Rich