Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBPSK and USRPs

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBPSK and USRPs
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 11:34:49 -0400

You're transmitting at 1MS, and receiving at 250ksps.  Your receiver is only seeing part of your signal.

On 2015-10-27 11:27, Washbourne, Logan wrote:

The RX side looks drowned out, almost like its all noise.

I'm attaching the pictures, hopefully they make it trough the email filter.

Logan Washbourne
Electrical Engineering Graduate Student
(Electromagnetics)