Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mouse/keyboard events not working raspberry pi 2

From: Patrick Sathyanathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mouse/keyboard events not working raspberry pi 2
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 22:24:19 -0800

Hi Tom,

Thanks much, that was exactly what was happening ! I tried with a sample rate
of 250k and the window responds just fine to keyboard/mouse. That's great since
I don't know much about keyboard/mouse event handling and was dreading having
to debug it.

The Raspberry pi 2 has a quad core processor and as long as the flow-graph does
not take more than ~25-28% CPU (one entire processor) with nothing else running
the GUI window responds fine. Go above that and it stops responding.

I am new to the Pi 2 and having seen this issue reported on the Pi 2 forums
thought it was an obscure software bug.

--Patrick