[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio out-of-tree module on mac

From: chandan kumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio out-of-tree module on mac
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 13:48:24 +0530

sir,  again I am getting some error. I am building a block using python. I edited all the related files like QA code file, python file, xml file. After that I changed the directory to the same build directory which was previously made and used command
$ cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/local.
But it is showing error like
"The source directory "/Users/kundankumar/gr-howto/build" does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.".
 what should I do?