[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Competition

From: Rama V
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Competition
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 17:29:56 -0600

Hey all,
I would like to perform a specific application of competitive strategy(competition) with my two USRP available by detecting which channel is available for doing that. I have used the command of ./usrp_spectrum_sense.py 2.434G 2.438G which have  shown me the results which is attached in the picture below. I would like to know of how to select which channel or frequency band is available for performing my competition and how will I be able to perform? Any suggestions are kindly appreciated. Sorry if I am not too brief with that. Thanks

Regards,
Dave