Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI (Constellation Sink) Update Period (Refres

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI (Constellation Sink) Update Period (Refresh Rate)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 18:37:17 +0100

Hi David,

I can't find any obvious mistakes with the configuration. Did you try
to play around with different trigger modes?
Did you try to only have one input?
It may be an issue with different rates from your input data and
output data streams.
Did you try to view data in other parts of your system? Maybe you
could nail it down to a specific block where nothing gets displayed
anymore.

Cheers
Johannes