[Discuss-gnuradio] wxWidget for Header Visualization

From: Silvio Mazzaro
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxWidget for Header Visualization
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 20:00:52 +0100

Hi all,

I wrote a new Oot module using some modification to the original UDP Source module
for Vita-49 packet receiving (for some commercial tuners).

What is the best way to visualize header informations in the Scope Sink?

The tuners are sending me a change context packet (at 1Hz) and I'd like to view it (
not on console which is easy with GR_LOG_INFO) near the Scope of the I/Qs.

Generally it's easy with callbacks to call a C++ function (for example associating it to a slider),
but what can be done in reverse?

Thank you for your time,

S.