[Discuss-gnuradio] decoding a AM Signal into a sequence of bits

From: Rebecca
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] decoding a AM Signal into a sequence of bits
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 06:03:37 -0700 (MST)

Hi i want to decode a bell push signal from typ FS20 TK by Using HackRF one .The frequenz is 868.35 MHz the modulation is AM. I use 19.2k Baudrate.The Bell push use a ook protocol. I use the Sample rate from 2 MHz. to my flow graph i use a low pass Filter a complex to mag block as demodulator, a M&M clock recovery and binary slicer and at the end a File sink.When i generate the graph i became into the file sink a sequence of bit 010101010101010101010..... from start to the end. I would like to see the entire packet (including the preamble and sync word). A signal can not just have a sequence of bit like 0101010101010101... from the start to the end. I also use a other equipment with the same Frequenz but i still become the same sequenz of bit. i don't know my mistake . Please can anyone help me? Thanks Rebecca