Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVBT project receiver probelm

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVBT project receiver probelm
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 01:16:04 -0800

Ihab,

You may want to try replacing the gr-dvbt ofdm_sym_acquisition block with the gr-isdbt ofdm_sym_acquisition  block. A quick test here shows that it works significantly better. Just leave the freq. error output unconnected.

The 64QAM 2/3 rate will require a fairly powerful CPU for real-time decoding.

Ron