Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Import Error

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Import Error
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 12:22:43 +0100

Hi Dave,

On 29.11.2015 22:30, Rama V wrote:
Hey Marcus,
Thanks for the reply. But the above program is for a specific application.
This really is just an error that shows that you're using a script that was written for an old version of GNU Radio, used with a new version.
It can't work like this.
It can be used for detecting which frequency band is available and then sending data in that particular channel/frequency band. I have tried using the application that has come with GNU Radio "usrp_spectrum_sense.py" which senses for free center frequency bands available. The "usrp_spectrum_sense_tx.py" does the above mentioned operation. So the python file I try to run does not work with the installed GNU Radio? If so, what can I do? Please suggest. For your convenience, I am attaching the spectrum sensing python file. I am sorry if I am not being so explicable.
Re-write it for current GNU Radio.

Best regards,
Marcus

Thank you