Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Information Comments

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Information Comments
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 11:41:23 +0100

Hi Israel,

that is *not* a silly question!
What you see are two things:
1. output of UHD (the USRP hardware driver) and
2. output of GNU Radio itself

In detail, those are:

linux; GNU C++ version
4.9.2; Boost_105400; UHD_003.010….
UHD initialization

Using Volk machine: …
GNU Radio

Opening a USRP2/N-Series
device...
-- Current recv frame size:
1472 bytes
-- Current send frame size:
1472 bytes
-- Detecting internal
GPSDO.... not found
UHD initializing your USRP

Now, it's not trivial, but possible to get rid of these.
You will, however, need to modify, compile and install both UHD and GNU Radio yourself.

Hence my question: What do you need that for? Maybe we can find an easier solution for your problem!

Best regards,
Marcus